- The most user friendly platform available in the Middle East, with fully consolidated legislation to be viewed multiple levels – giving direct access to its history, affecting and affected articles, related case links and a bibliography that connects the users to relevant articles.
- Status icons indicate if a law is “good” saving the user huge amounts of time when referring to the most current law.
- Our extensive online library hosts over 6,000 English laws and regulations from the UAE, and over 3,000 from each of Qatar and Iraq. We ensure that all legislation is consolidated, so you can be sure you are viewing the latest version.
- Over 8,000 laws and regulations from across the UAE in Arabic from the Master Gazette Index dating back to 1971.
- Gazetted and non- gazetted laws covering Federal legislation and legislation from each of the 7 emirates and over 17 free zones.
- English translations of over 6,000 of the most commercially relevant and widely-used laws and regulations from across the UAE.
- Going back as far as 1960, this legislation spans a wide range of subjects from commercial and immigration law through to IP and real estate law.
- Over 6,000 Arabic laws and regulations from the Master Gazette Index of Qatar going back to as far as 1961.
- English translations of over 3000 Qatari laws and regulations with links to the original Arabic text.
- English translations of over 3,000 Federal and Kurdish laws and regulations with links to the original Arabic text.
- Federal legislation is sourced from the Official Gazette and covers commercial legislation spanning from 1922 until present.
- Kurdish legislation is sourced from the Kurdistan Official Gazette and covers commercial legislation spanning from 1992 until present.